Tyler fall 2011

Tyler fall 2011

little t

little t
The many faces of Tyler T

Big T little t

Big T little t

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Clark









Jason and Jenna were married on June 26th 2010 at her parents home.  It was a beautiful Nevada summer day!  These two along with their family and friends were so easy to work with!  There were many photos taken on this day.  These two never stopped smiling although they might have been sick of hearing "okay, just one more".

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Clark! 

Thanks for asking me to be part of such a special day!

2 comments:

  1. If I were to get married you would be my first choice for a wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors ... you did a great job Starr! I can't wait until we work together in December!

    ReplyDelete