Tyler fall 2011

Tyler fall 2011

little t

little t
The many faces of Tyler T

Big T little t

Big T little t

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Happy Birthday Hayli!!!







I would like to wish my sweet little niece a Happy Birthday.

Hayli Brianna Charlesworth was born on March 30, 1999 in Tacoma Washington to Wynter and Allan Charlesworth.

She has always had a beautiful smile, a sparkle in her eyes and a feisty personality     (I like to think she gets that from me).

Today my little Hayli turns 12 years old and I wanted to share a few photos of her!  
The first three photos were taken at her very first photo shoot where we changed her into many different outfits.  She was a great sport right from the start.

Where has the time gone?

We love you Hayli!

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment