Tyler fall 2011

Tyler fall 2011

little t

little t
The many faces of Tyler T

Big T little t

Big T little t

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jacobson / Charlesworth Wedding Rehearsal




        


         














When I was first asked about photographing Megan's wedding I thought what a great opportunity to spend some time with my sister, brother in law, niece and nephew.  But when my sister agreed to fly not only me to Colorado but my best friend and fellow photographer Carey of Carey Sims Photography how could I say no.  I was also thrilled to meet the family of my brother in law, spend some time with my family, my friend and to be able to work with Carey.  It was a whirl wind trip that was full of fun, laughs, snow, a beautiful bride and two great families.  

These are just a few photos of the rehearsal.  


  

No comments:

Post a Comment